The Agriturismo Cascina Monchiero farmhouse is situated in Piemonte on the beautiful green hills of Bra, only 3 km from the historical center.
With its rural surroundings, it offers our guests a spacious garden and terrace and 5 inviting and comfortable bedrooms.
The accomodatioin facilities have been created by complete refurbishment and recovery of a late nineteenth century rural building.
Refurbishment has preserved the original architectural features, by scrupulous recovery of materials including roof tiles, bricks, stones timber beams, doors and decorative furniture.
To sleep in one of the 5 bedrooms of this historical farmhouse and relax, enjoying the typcal dishes of Piemontese cuisine prepared by Luciana, signifies rediscovering the tastes, the hospitality, the warmth and armosphere of past farmhouse life.
The building of the current structure is a typrical rural farmhouse of the Piemonte countryside and built in an “L” shape on two floors above ground and with a basement cellar.
The original building dates back to the late 1800s, and was then extended in 1910 by the famous lawyer Costantino of Bra.
After the Second World War, the building remained unoccupied for many years, then in the late ’90s it was bought by the current owners, Eugenio Gullino and Luciana Monchiero.Their ancestors, nicknamed “scarpas”, had, in 1930 already leased part of the land and the actual farmhouse.
At the beginning of 2000 a long process which lasted nine years started, to refurbish the farmhouse and cultivate the land.